“Sesame Street: Mark Ruffalo: Empathy”
2:28 • Sesame Street
- This video teaches you about empathy. What is empathy?
- Why is empathy important?
- Share a story of a time someone understood the way you were feeling.
“Kindness Through Their Eyes”
2:31 • Dalai Lama Center for Peace & Education
- What’s one way the kids in the video describe what it means to be kind?
- Why is it important to be kind every day?
- What are some ways you are kind to others?
- How are others kind to you?
“Controlling Emotions for Kids”
2:43 • Math & Learning Videos 4 Kids
- What do you think Mr. Box needs to work on so he doesn’t explode?
- How could you help Mr. Box control his emotions?
- What are some things you can do to help control your own emotions?
“Managing Worry and Anxiety for Kids”
3:15 • Flocabulary
- Where in his body does Joey feel his worry?
- What do you worry about?
- What can you do to help yourself when you feel worried? (Self-talk, talk to a trusted adult, deep breaths, focusing on what is happening around you)