2:28 • Sesame Street
- This video teaches you about empathy. What is empathy?
- Why is empathy important?
- Share a story of a time someone understood the way you were feeling.
“Kindness Through Their Eyes”
2:31 • Dalai Lama Center for Peace & Education
- What’s one way the kids in the video describe what it means to be kind?
- Why is it important to be kind every day?
- What are some ways you are kind to others?
- How are others kind to you?
“Controlling Emotions for Kids”
2:43 • Math & Learning Videos 4 Kids
- What do you think Mr. Box needs to work on so he doesn’t explode?
- How could you help Mr. Box control his emotions?
- What are some things you can do to help control your own emotions?
“Managing Worry and Anxiety for Kids”
3:15 • Flocabulary
- Where in his body does Joey feel his worry?
- What do you worry about?
- What can you do to help yourself when you feel worried? (Self-talk, talk to a trusted adult, deep breaths, focusing on what is happening around you)
Looking for More Resources?
Changing Perspectives SEL and disability awareness curriculum resources are accessible through an annual paid subscription to the Changing Perspectives Educator Portal. An individual subscription is $125 with volume discounts available. The Educator Portal is an online platform that allows users to access an array of customizable curricular resources, parent resources, educator implementation guides, and more.