2:23 • Noah Couser
- What is your personal definition of empathy?
- Give an example of what it means to be empathetic.
- Do you think empathy can change the world? Why or why not?
3:05 • Thai Life Channel
- What does it mean to be “selfless?”
- Share a time when you have done something to help others without thinking about what you might get in return.
- What lesson is this video trying to teach?
“Do Animals have Empathy?”
2:17 • The Verge
- How did the scientist conduct their experiment to see if animals can show empathy? What is their conclusion?
- Do you think animals can be empathetic? Have you seen any examples of this in the real world?
- What other feelings or emotions do you think animals experience?
“Social-Emotional Learning: What is SEL and Why SEL Matters”
2:54 • Committee for Children
- Why is it important to learn about yourself and others socially and emotionally?
- What are some ways to interact with others socially?
- What books have you read that have characters with an SEL disability?