“Kindness Boomerang ‘One Day’”
5:44 • Life Vest Inside
- Name four acts of kindness you saw in this video.
- What could you do to start a ripple effect of kindness?
- Why are acts of kindness important in our world?
“Why Do We Feel Emotional?”
5:34 • Participant
- What are emotions?
- Why do you think people feel different emotions?
- Do you think it is important to talk about emotions? Why or why not?
“What is Empathy?”
2:43 • Start Empathy
- How do the kids in the film define the word “empathy?”
- What does the word “empathy” mean to you?
- Have you ever shown empathy to someone? What did you do?
“What Causes Anxiety and Depression: Inside Out”
5:58 • Mind Set
- How does this video describe anxiety and depression?
- Have you ever felt anxious or depressed? What made you feel that/those emotion(s)?
- Do you think it’s important for people to experience positive and negative emotions? Why or why not?
Interested in Our Curriculum?
Changing Perspectives SEL and disability awareness curriculum resources are accessible through an online platform that allows users to access an array of customizable curricular resources, parent resources, educator implementation guides, and more.