What a year we’ve had at Changing Perspectives! We more than doubled the number of participating students, increased our partner schools, expanded our geographic coverage, and forged some key partnerships to broaden our reach.
Here are some highlights of our past year, none of which would have been possible without the support of our donors:
- More than 10,700 preK-12 students at 53 partner schools in six states and one abroad participated in our programming.
- Five Boys and Girls Clubs in North Dakota are integrating Changing Perspectives into their after school programming.
- We lead our first two corporate disability awareness and sensitivity trainings in New York City and San Francisco.
- We collaborated with two like-minded nonprofit organizations – Kids Included Together and Just Like You Films – to develop free resources to support inclusion and understanding of all people.
- The BP Lund Center in New London, Connecticut, will be embedding elements of Changing Perspectives in their summer camp programming.
With your help, we can continue building on these successes.
Together, we can promote awareness and inspire empathy in more schools and communities.
Founder & Executive Director