Available Fall of 2022
Changing Perspectives is pleased to announce that we are offering a variety of updates to our curriculum resources and online platform for next fall.
At Changing Perspectives we strive to ensure all of our resources are relevant to supporting educators in addressing issues of social-emotional learning, equity and inclusion of their students. In addition, our online platform is designed to include easy, intuitive and customizable functionality.
Ready to get started on planning for next year? Contact us today!
New Curriculum Resources
- Disability Awareness pre-assessments and post-assessments
- A greater variety of SEL Check-Ins
- Additional educator implementation guides specific to teaching SEL with focus on race
- A variety of new lessons, books and videos in each grade level
- Bilingual Student worksheets (english & spanish)
- Continued expansion of our online resource library
Improved Online Functionality
- A search function to more easily find the resources you are looking for
- Enhanced planner functionality for easier user experience
- A ‘notes’ feature for adding comments to your planner
- Revamped assessment section for quicker assessment sharing and review of results