Available Fall of 2021
Changing Perspectives is pleased to announce that we are offering a variety of updates to our curriculum resources and online platform for next fall.
At Changing Perspectives we strive to ensure all of our resources are relevant to supporting educators in addressing issues of social-emotional learning, equity and inclusion of their students. In addition, our online platform is designed to include easy, intuitive and customizable functionality.
Ready to get started on planning for next year? Contact us today!
New Curriculum Resources
- SEL pre-assessments and post-assessments
- SEL Check-Ins
- Additional educator implementation guides specific to teaching SEL with focus on race, gender, and the LGBTQ+ experience
- A CASEL-aligned HS curriculum including; videos with discussion questions, advisory SEL activities, SEL Core curriculum
- Integration strategies.
- A variety of new lessons, books and videos in each grade level
- Bilingual Student worksheets (english & spanish)
- Continued expansion of our online resource library
Improved Online Functionality
- A redesigned educator portal for easier navigation
- A search function within the educator portal (to search for lessons by topic)
- A gradebook within the portal to track student progress
- Planner Sharing Improvements
- SEL Assessments
- SEL Assessment Data Reports